In 1890, a body was found in a Princeton swamp that would lead to the Reginald Birchall murder trial that took place in Woodstock, Ontario. This trial received worldwide media coverage.
42 Centre St, Drumbo. Located in the former Wolverton Railway Station which was relocated to the Drumbo Agricultural Fairgrounds.
88 Wolverton St., Wolverton. A fine example of Regency styling, with Gothic flourishes. A plaque marks this brick house built about 1854–55 by Enos Woverton, village founder and first postmaster.
775903 Blandfrod Rd. Dedicated to all Schools in the former Township of Blandford.
42 Centre St, Drumbo. There are two plaques on the property commemorating 100 years of the Drumbo Fall Fair and 150 years of the Drumbo Fall Fair, respectively.
12 Wilmot St. N, Drumbo. Land agent and founder of Drumbo post office in 1854; he began a brick works here in 1874 and founded the Muma Block on this corner in 1890. His photograph is in the village agricultural hall.
Canning. Located on Township Road 3 east of the Canning Road, Canning was originally known as Mudge Hollow.
Cemetery located behind the house at 686879 Oxford Road 2, Princeton. A family cemetery in a woodlot just east of the Princeton Cemetery. Access to the cemetery is by an unmarked 12-foot right-of-way to the east of the residential property in front of the cemetery. Owned by the municipality and is considered to be an abandoned (inactive) cemetery according to By-law 971-93.
846515 Township Rd. 9. This cemetery is located south east of Bright, where it services the Mennonite community in the area.
90742 Twp. Rd. 12, Blenheim. This small Brethren Cemetery is located just south of the Hamlet of Washington. People in the vicinity are generally members of the Brethren Farm Community.
747409 Twp. Rd. 4, Blenheim. Deeded in 1842 by the Dickson family as a burial ground for the early Scottish settlers. It is located on a hill overlooking a stream.
955207 Canning Rd., Blenheim. The cemetery is located behind the Haack barn south of Canning. The Rickert plot used to be enclosed by an iron fence and an ornate gateway guarded by a large iron dog. Access to this site is by a long and narrow driveway. Owned by the municipality and is considered to be an abandoned (inactive) cemetery according to By-law 971-93.
816661 Oxford Road 22, Blandford. It surrounds the Chesterfield United Church. It contains a cenotaph erected in 1920 which is inscribed with the names of the 25 people from the community who were killed in World War I and II.
806761 Oxford Road 29, Blenheim. Situated on the property of the original Drumbo Baptist Church. A mausoleum was erected and dedicated in 1956. Owned by the municipality and is considered to be an active cemetery.
866250 Twp Rd 10, Blandford. The church that was associated with the cemetery was built of logs between 1846–1854 and used by `Old Order Mennonites`. It was sold in 1904 because the building needed repairs. Owned by the municipality and is considered to be an abandoned (inactive) cemetery according to By-law 971-93.
967244 Oxford-Waterloo Rd. Created in 1830, it was originally maintained by the Blenheim Mennonite congregation. The associated church has been converted into a retreat centre.
687677 Governors Rd. Stones from this abandoned cemetery have been gathered inside protective walls. The oldest burial stone has been dated to 1853. Owned by the municipality it is considered to be an abandoned (inactive) cemetery according to By-law 971-93. On this site stood the Christian Church 1848–1915 and in the surrounding land they laid their dead to rest.
Seaton St., Plattsville. Created in 1855, it was once a Lutheran Cemetery but now services the entire community. Owned by the municipality and is considered to be an active cemetery according to By-law 971-93.
686853 Oxford Road 2, Princeton. The cemetery was started in the early 1800s; fenced in 1930; a mausoleum was erected in 1967; and a portion of ground was blessed for use as a Roman Catholic Cemetery in 1954. Owned by municipality and is considered to be an active cemetery according to By-law 971-93. Plaque - Coloner Thomas Horner, 1767–1834. Honours the pioneer settler of Blenheim Township (1795) who built the first saw and gristmills in what became Oxford County.Plaque-Frederick Benwell, 1865-1890. Commemorates the young victim of Oxford's most infamous murdered, Reginald Birchall.
905987 Twp Rd 12, Blandford. It surrounds the Ratho Presbyterian Church.
767413 Twp Rd 5, Blenheim. After a Free Will Baptist Church was organized in Richwood in the 1840s, a rough cast meeting house was built in 1850, in the front part of the Richmond Cemetery. For many years, this was a "free burial ground". Has been expanded to include the former School property. Owned by the municipality and is considered to be an active cemetery according to By-law 971-93. A plaque was erected here in 1998 by descendants of the Kennedy family.
955569 Lucy Rd. The first 'Regular Baptist Church' in service from 1828 to 1875, was located east of the cemetery. Located on the corner of the Lucy Road and Township Road 5. Owned by the municipality and is considered to be an abandoned (inactive) cemetery according to By-law 971-93.
927196 Oxford Road 8. A small beautiful cemetery on the south side of Oxford Road 8. Owned by the municipality and is considered to be an abandoned (inactive) cemetery according to By-law 971-93. This was an Anglican church Cemetery.
806484 Oxford Road 29. It is part of the Windfall United Church property. A plaque marks the historic hamlet of Windfall.
917709 Wolverton Rd., Wolverton. A long and narrow cemetery situated at the top of a hill overlooking the Hamlet of Wolverton. Owned by the municipality and is considered to be an active cemetery according to By-law 971-93.
31 John St W, Bright. The original Methodist congregation was established in 1865. There was a need for a new church in 1877, but one was not built until 1892.
816661 Oxford Road 22, Bright. The original congregation was Presbyterian. Built in 1854. The Chesterfield centotaph is located in the churchyard.
20 Pinkham St., Drumbo. Known originally as Second Blenheim Regular Baptist Church, it was built in 1855at Windfall. In 1859, while moving the building to the centre of Drumbo, the roof caved in and a new white framed building was erected for $1000. The new building was located about 50 yards south of the present church building, which was built in 1876. This present building was the first new building to be erected after the fire that destroyed much of the town.
15 Albert St E, Plattsville. The congregation was established in 1877 as a Methodist church. A large addition was erected in 1996.
20 Samuel St., Plattsville. It was a Methodist congregation until 1925 when it became United. Built in 1876. Addition built in 1993, which included a new foyer and elevator.
24 Elgin St E., Princeton. The original Methodist congregation was established in 1870. The current congregation is a result of a union between the Princeton and Etonia churches in 1925. It was built in 1880.
905987 Twp Rd 12, Blandford. Built in 1852 by a Scottish community.
767417 Rd 5, Blenheim. Richwood United Church was opened on September 15, 1861, as a Wesleyan Methodist Church on the Paris circuit. It is now part of the Drumbo Charge.
39 Gissing St W, Princeton. The Princeton church, which was built in 1888, was a mission of St. Mary's until 1941 when it became Sacred Heart.
4 Elgin St. E., Princeton. Built in 1867.
967244 Oxford-Waterloo Rd. Built in 1901. Used only as a retreat centre.
23 Washington Rd N. The original congregation was Methodist. Built in 1860.
15 Centre St., Drumbo. Built in 1915. Named after Michael Willis, who was moderator of the Presbyterian Church in 1870.
806484 Oxford Road 29. The first church was a frame building and the congregation was of the United Brethren faith. In 1899 the frame building was torn down and the present brick building erected. It is believed that a $100 bill was placed in the corner stone. Regular services ceased in 1991. A memorial service and an anniversary service are held each year.
32 Wilmot St. S. Drumbo. The school was built in 1946. Plaque - The Drumbo cenotaph is located on the school property.
40 Elgin St., Princeton. The school was built in September 1950.